info request from maine artist...

Lile Elam ((no email))
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:20:51 -0800

Hi fellow artists,

Margaret is an artist in Maine and is wondering where
a good location in Southern California is that she could
paint in this winter.

And I thought someone might be able to give her some ideas.
I am up here in Northern CA and don't really know much about
the southern part of this state.

thanks,

-lile
(a webmaster@art.net)