Re: new work

webmaster@art.net
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 17:44:22 -0700

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:11:15 -0700
To: webmaster@art.net
From: NYP <palomo@impulse.net>
Subject: Re: new work

I went rapidly through it - I never pass the opportunity to see new art - and
was delighted to see your work. I will bookmark to enjoy later at a slower
pace. Your images are rich in subliminal, spiritual content and colorful.
Hope
that you can twick a litle th eplacing of th eimages so it looks better, but
for a first effort, it is very good.

I recommend you to use PAgemill (easier) or frontpage (more difficult) when
you
are ready to desing using a page desing software and no HTML code.

I enjoyed the visit to your rooms!

Nydia

At 03:37 PM 4/15/99 , you wrote:
>Sorry for the delay on forwarding this to everyone.
>
>-lile
>
>Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:55:10 -0700
>To: artists@art.net
>From: kklein@mail001.mediacity.com
>Subject: new work
>
>I have added some work new to the web and new work to my studio with generous
assistance from Lile. She patiently answered my many questions and helped me
correct my mistakes. She also introduced me to the file manager available to
the artists on the net which makes it possible to edit files that are at
art.net. So instead of revising my files at home and sending the whole thing,
many times with a small change, I can do it right at art.net. The address is
art.net/fmlogin. It was very helpful. If you can, please visit my studio, I
would appreciate comments, particularly on the web design. I recently finished
2 classes at a local community college of Photoshop to help me to prepare the
scans of paintings for the web. It was cheap, and incredible amount of
homework time but gave me most of the information and practice that I wanted.
The two ditigal works were done for the class.
>If you are in the San Francisco Bay area, I will be having an open studio the
weekend of April 25,25, from 11-5 at 525 Hawthorne in downtown Palo Alto and
would like to meet some of you who could come to my studio.
><www.art.net/~kklein>

Nydia Palomo
www.art.net/~palomo/