new work

webmaster@art.net
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:37:19 -0700

Sorry for the delay on forwarding this to everyone.

-lile

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:55:10 -0700
To: artists@art.net
From: kklein@mail001.mediacity.com
Subject: new work

I have added some work new to the web and new work to my studio with generous assistance from Lile. She patiently answered my many questions and helped me correct my mistakes. She also introduced me to the file manager available to the artists on the net which makes it possible to edit files that are at art.net. So instead of revising my files at home and sending the whole thing, many times with a small change, I can do it right at art.net. The address is art.net/fmlogin. It was very helpful. If you can, please visit my studio, I would appreciate comments, particularly on the web design. I recently finished 2 classes at a local community college of Photoshop to help me to prepare the scans of paintings for the web. It was cheap, and incredible amount of homework time but gave me most of the information and practice that I wanted. The two ditigal works were done for the class.
If you are in the San Francisco Bay area, I will be having an open studio the weekend of April 25,25, from 11-5 at 525 Hawthorne in downtown Palo Alto and would like to meet some of you who could come to my studio.
<www.art.net/~kklein>