Re: Studio Doorways... A new test...

Nid (palomon@caribe.net)
Sun, 01 Mar 1998 09:52:19 +0000

I think that the sub-sections idea is the best. This way the visitor goes
directly to his area of interest w/o delay. The doorway entrance is very
slo-o-o-w. I myself always use the listing by names (What's New) where I
can just search by names using the command command-F (Mac) or CTRL-F (the
other) to find a specific name.

NYP

--

Nidia Palomo @ DIGITAL ART http://www.art.net/~palomo/