Re: favorite internet sites.

Vikki Bondoc-Cabrera (vikkycab@csi.com.ph)
Sat, 06 Mar 1999 02:27:51 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to make my own dance site the most effective for those
interested in dancing in the Philippines, but also the most appealing.

Please check it out. And if you have additional time to comment, I would
really apprecite them. Thanks...

Vikky

At 01:13 AM 2/23/99 EST, you wrote:
>I am doing some research for one of my classes. I would like to know of sites
>that anyone would recommend me to check out.
>Thenks, RDancer983.
>e-mail me at RDancer@aol.com with your top 5 picks.

The Dance Addict's Guide to Ballroom Dancing in the Philippines
http://www.geocities.com/Soho/Museum/6962/

It's not a crime to be a beginner, but it is a crime to look like one!
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo.Museum/6962/vs.html

Share your concerns and ideas with fellow dancers at the
Dance Addict's FORUM
http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=danceaddicts