Whoa!

Jeffrey G. Miller (jgmille2@students.wisc.edu)
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 14:25:25 -0500

Jean-Marc Matos wrote:

> DANCE AND TECHNOLOGY IS POLITICAL
> Please, whoever thinks like me boycott the list from now on.
> Jean-Marc Matos

Whoa!! That just breaks down communication. Politics,
notwithstanding the example set by our House, should be about
discussion, not unilateral actions. Let's be friendly, civilized, and
expressive. Then we can have a "dance/combat " festival and kick each
other around later.

There's no need to boycott. There is a need to write, think about, and
exchange our views. The fact that Jean-Marc was able to suggest
boycotting to our list and it was not taken out shows that our "moderate
moderator" is more than fair and open to our discussion.

I wish I could have seen the Houston piece. Any web material on the
company?

Jeff