Re: Dancing with the Mouse Conference

Keitha Donnelly Manning (mann@dtx.net)
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 23:28:28 -0500

I have delayed writing about this conference. AS of now it is a joint
conference between the National Dance Association and the National Dance
Education Association. The birth of the second organization during this
past year delayed the conference from 1998 to 1999.
As soon as we have final confirmation as to the details, they will be
posted on this and other listserves. Thank you for your patience.
We know we've tested it.

Keitha Donnelly Manning