Re: Slide projection

Jeff Miller (jgmille2@students.wisc.edu)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:16:31 -0500

When I have done projection design here in Madison we've been using a
Navitar lens and projection bulb, which let things be shown pretty clearly
from a distance of 50 ft onto a white scrim. I'm sorry I don't have access
to the exact model # and price, but I would think that you could either find
it on the web or perhaps a local rental place would have them in stock.
Good luck!

Jeff Miller
jgmille2@students.wisc.edu