Re: music visualizations/Baryshnikov wired (fwd)

Sandi Kurtz (sandik@slime.atmos.washington.edu)
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 16:21:46 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, stiller and neil zusman wrote:

> hello,
>
> on the program on january 21 through or to jan 25(?)
> are dances choreographed by jose limon, mark morris, craig patterson and
> a piece called "heartbeat" with christopher janney and sara rudner which
> is probably the electronic piece.
>
> tkts are 25 and 35, i'm not a promoter but called and am interested
> myself.
>
> dead swan?

Sorry -- I forwarded this from the alt.arts.ballet usenet newsgroup and
the reference is to a thread about Fokine's The Dying Swan. I should have
stripped off the non-sequiter, but posted too fast.

If you go to the concert, please let us know how it was.

sandi kurtz