Re: Paper presentation at ISEA'97

Scott deLahunta (sdela@ahk.nl)
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 12:10:34 +0200

... and I forgot to mention in the last post regarding current/ future
events that of course Claudio Pinhanez is at ISEA right now making a
presentation. If you are interested in Claudio's work/research in this area
you can find a link to him and one of his papers on the DTZ.

At 12:08 PM 9/20/97 -0400, you wrote:
>If some of you are going to ISEA'97 (International Symposium on
>Electronic Art) in Chicago, you might be interested in ckecking my
>talk on Wednesday 4:15-5:45pm in the SAIC Auditorium
>
>The talk is titled "Computer Theater", and is part of the "Interactive
>and Intermedia Software System Design" panel. I will be discussing
>technology for integrating computers and theater, and presenting two
>projects involving computerized actors.
Scott deLahunta and Susan Rethorst
Writing Research Associates, NL
Sarphatipark 26-3, 1072 PB Amsterdam, NL
tel: +31 (0)20 662 1736
fax: +31 (0)20 470 1558
email: sdela@ahk.nl
http://huizen.dds.nl/~sdela/wra (WRITING RESEARCH ASSOCIATES)