Re: what else..."take a look at this web site"

Stephan Koplowitz (SKoplowitz@packer.edu)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 14:56:34 GMT

dance-tech@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu,Internet writes:
>Now I can't get beyond that page to actually make a contribution. I can't
>get to where the pictures are.
> I assure you I have friends who have been less inept at this than I who have
>happily and enthousiastically made their contributions.

Dear Diane,
If your browser doesn't support Java applets, then the photos on the Promenade
page will not appear and it will not be possible to submit....

You need to be on Netscape 3 and I frankly don't know which version of
Microsoft's Inter. Explorer but I believe it might be v. 3 also?
Anyway, that is the ONLY page on the site that requires Java, the other pages
are all accesible without Java...

I hope this helps.....please feel free to call me at home......
Steve
Packer Collegiate Institute
Brooklyn, NY USA