Re: max and director

David Rodger (auricle@alphalink.com.au)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:45:24 +1000

Hans Christian Gilje wrote:
>A couple of suggestions:
>There exists a commercial xtra for Director called Hypermidi:
>http://www.earlevel.com/HyperMIDI/index.html
>
>It should also work using MAX serial object and the built in serialport
>object of Director.

Those who don't subscribe to the MAX list (most, I think) may be interested
to know that there's been a discussion of Director<->MAX communications. I
don;t think the list is automatically archived by anyone, but you might
try:

http://www.node.net/

and follow the links to MAX. Otherwise...

http://www.music.mcgill.ca/max

David Rodger ------------------------ auricle@alphalink.com.au
Motion Capture on Music ------- farben.latrobe.edu.au/motion/
Ghanaian Music and Dance ------- www.alphalink.com.au/~adzohu/
I've noticed that people who complain about their imaginations
being stifled or straightjacketed by some convention or other
are generally easily stifled, mainly due to the fact that they
don't have a lot of imagination to begin with... -- Mark Simon