Re: Interesting article...

Jochen Brennecke (jochen@brennecke.com)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 20:22:03 -0400

Lile Elam wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I just read this interesting article on wired.com about
> digital art... it's call "A Little Respect" and can be
> seen at:
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/news/culture/story/14173.html
>
> Would like to hear what you think about it. I liked the
> last paragraph alot.
>
> -lile

I can't feel " a little respect" in the established New York art world
for digital art.

That "Leading galleries, such as New York's Paula Cooper Gallery, now
sell iris prints of established artists"

means, selling photographs instead on photo paper on Iris prints.
The only "digital" thing here is the digital file after scanning the art
work

But the last paragraph is really good, indeed!

Jochen

--
Jochen Brennecke
HyperPhotos