(job) Freelance Web Production Artist

Lile Elam ((no email))
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 13:18:03 -0700 (PDT)

This sounded interesting...

It's really exciting to see that more calls for artists in the
web world.

-lile

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From c0@cnewmark.com Thu Sep 4 13:06:06 1997
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 11:17:42 -0800
From: Chuck Long <clong@cdisf.com>
To: craigs-list jobs <cnewmark-job-i@steam.mobius.net>
Subject: (job) Freelance Web Production Artist

Freelance Web Production Artist

California Design International is a fast growing graphic design firm based
in San Francisco. We specialize in communications, including marketing
literature, new media, brand and corporate identity, packaging graphics,
and annual reports.

We are seeking web/new media production artists to work on a contract
basis. This position has the potential for future growth.

Expectations:
Canidates should have a strong visual sensibility, experience creating web
ready art for sites, the ability to work off site, work/communicate easily
and effectively with others, pay attention to detail, and have a "take
charge" attitude.

Proficiencies:
Photoshop 4, Illustrator, Debabelizer, Gifbuilder, web color palette. HTML
and scripting skills are a plus.

Please send your resume via fax or email to:
Chuck Long
clong@cdisf.com
fax: 415-243-4053

Text only, no attachments on e-mails
Please include URLs where we can see your work.

for more on craigs-list browse http://www.cnewmark.com [jobs posting 1529]

----- End Included Message -----