Wearable Art Contest

Lile Elam ((no email))
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From ArtistEye@aol.com Thu Aug 14 01:42:11 1997
From: ArtistEye@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:35:32 -0400 (EDT)
To: ArtistList@aol.com
Subject: Wearable Art Contest

Dear Artist & Patron
here is the promised update on the wearable art contest. You have to contact
these people by mail, since there was no phone number on the literature.

Wearable Art Contest - $6,000 in prizes
Pacific International Quilt Festival
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Open to all artists. Full ensembles or individual articles of wearable art (a
vest, dress, jacket, etc.) No items constructed from kits allowed. Entries
must have been finished in '95, '96, or '97, and be in excellent condition.
Entry must have a cloth label on each piece with name, address and telephone
number, securely sewn to the inside.
SLIDES: Limit - 2 entries per person. 3 color slides per entry: front, back
and close-up.
FEES: $15 per entry. Make checks to David M.and Peter J. Mancuso, Inc.
DEADLINES: September 5, 1997 - Entry form, SASE, slides & non-refundable
entry fees
SEND TO: P.I.Q.F. VI, c/o David M. and Peter J. Mancuso, Inc.,
Professional Show Mgmt., P.O. Box 667, New Hope, PA 18938.
October 17-21, 1997 - Accepted entries must be shipped/delivered to P.I.Q.F.

----- End Included Message -----