(job) Artists/Designers needed

Lile Elam ((no email))
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 19:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

I always find these sort of job postings interesting.

-lile

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From c0@steam.mobius.net Wed Jul 16 19:19:31 1997
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:27:17 -0800
From: Trish Boyle <trish@magnumdesign.com>
To: craigs-list jobs <cnewmark-job-i@steam.mobius.net>
Subject: (job) Artists/Designers needed

Award-winning producer of CD-ROMs looking for digital Artists to produce
screens for upcoming projects. Candidates should have very strong
creative backgrounds and more than just a little bit of experience.

Artists experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, Painter or other leading
apps for producing high-end digital art should have the following
qualifications:
1. At least 1-2 years of experience in a production environment (CDROM,
Web or other multimedia)
2. Knowledge of and experience designing on Macintosh systems
3. the ability to conceptualize, storyboard, and create exciting, high
quality, eye catching screen designs
4. the ability to meet deadlines, take direction and work on a team
5. a fun and easy-to-work with personality.

We are currently reviewing portfolios. For consideration, please send
resume and portfolio (or point us to your web page of examples) to:

Magnum Design
Attn: Trish Boyle
2762 Octavia Street
San Francisco, CA 94123