Re: artists and society...

Lile Elam ((no email))
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:19:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

You know, I feel that this is why the web is so important to
artists. It is a place where we can show our work in our own
way... uncensored and for all to see.

It totally changes the rules for getting exposure to our work.
It also exposes the myths of the current art world such as
Ahuva has found. This gives us so much more freedom to create
and share art.

Prehaps it will help us to discover and evolve art in ways that
have never been thought of before. Ways that are not tied to
or limited by money.

I am really excited to be apart of this moment in time. :)

-lile