Re: Access Counter?

Lile Elam ((no email))
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 16:09:03 -0700

Hi Patricia,

Art.net does have the counter capability if you use it on secondary
pages of your site. So for instance, you could have a entrance
page with a door on it. Click on the door and you go to
the real entrance which has the counter on it...

We currently don't support counters on the initial entrance pages
because we do not have the redirect feature for our site.

To find out more about how to use counters on our site, please
see the section on Variable substitutions at:

http://www.art.net/Help/vars.html

Let us know if you have more questions.

thanks,

-lile