Re: Help?

Lile Elam ((no email))
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 17:23:06 -0700

Hi Z.F.,

When you are logged in to AOL, you can surf the web. On the same
page that you would go into the Web, there is another section called
FTP that will connect you sith AOL's ftp program.

This ftp program can be used to transfer your art from your local
machine to our machine called art.net.

When you bring up AOL's ftp tool, it will ask you which host
to connect to and you just say "art.net" . There is also
a field for a login name and you should enter "anonymous".
In the password field, enter your email address. You then
press the connect button.

Once you are connected to art.net, you can transfer files from
your local computer to art.net. Just make sure you turn binary
mode on for pictures and ascii for normal text.

You can always call AOL for more help or have a friend who
is familiar with AOL help you.

Good luck with your submissions and let us know if you have
more questions.

thanks,

-lile
(a webmaster@art.net)