Re: new art...

Patricia Corrigan (corriganp@earthlink.net)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:48:58 -0700

Hi fellow artists,
I'm busy writing web pages but, because I moved permanently to the PC, I
have lots of Mac equipment for sale. New G3, new Umax scanner, software,
including new TelePort.
Started off selling a PowerBook laptop, it's on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=145883232

But I'm keeping up my art and love all you pioneers at artnet!

sarabel