Re: appearance and reality

Lile Elam ((no email))
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:54:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

Actually I prefer not to post something on the entrance page
about our breakin as it would just encourage more crackers
to hack our site. Breakins are a serious matter and someone
could really crush art.net if we are not careful.

I am hoping to have the new machine in place so it will
be available on Monday. If that doesn't happen, then I will
turn ftp back on here on the old machine and we will just have
take our chances.

I appreciate everyone's patience in this matter. I know it's
hard not having ftp to access your spaces. In the meantime, you
can use the file manager login which is located at:

http://www.art.net/fmlogin.html

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks,

-lile