Re: posting at duchimp

Avi Rosen (avi@piano.technion.ac.il)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:49:14 -0800 (PST)

with web-TV more then 95% of western population is loged to the net.
one can create, participate, or consume art from his living room. much
less formal & expensive than the traditional way (museum, studio, art
materials, time, etc.)

> - there is pleasure of the body in the old time materials

this is exactly my feeling when making my electronic art!

_________________________________
Avi Rosen, Media Artist
EE Faculty,
Technion I.I.T.