Re: Art.Net Studio Section Update... :)

Saelon Renkes (saelon@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 13 May 1998 18:23:59 -0700

Michael Betancourt wrote:

> I think it's a good idea, but my vote is for "HUMAN FORM" rather than
> "nude works" mainly because pages called "nude" tend to mean sex sites
> rather than art sites.

I like the idea too, as a means of showing support for this as a
legitimate art form, but I'm also not crazy about any of the names. How
about "Human Figure?"

I also would like to figure out how to get my URL to be as short as
Michael's. I can use <http://art.net/~saelon/Saelon.html>, but if I try
to make it the equivalent of Michael's, which would be
<http"//art.net/~saelon/> it turns up an index for my pages. I'd kind of
rather not show an index at all. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Saelon

--------

Studio at Art on the Net -
http://www.art.net/Studios/Visual/Saelon/Saelon.html