Fw: Do it!

Ralph Ivy (rivy@ipa.net)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:47:42 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01BD7226.1B256080

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Ivy <rivy@ipa.net>
To: webmaster@art.net <webmaster@art.net>
Date: Monday, April 27, 1998 9:39 PM
Subject: Do it!

Lille,
=20
All for it. I remember how tickled I was when the art.net started =
getting 50,000 hits.
And now, WOW, that's doubled! (Makes me more determined than ever to =
some-
day, eventually, eventually UPDATE my pages. (( grin ((( or maybe that =
should be
"groan"))).
=20
Anyway, go for it! You've been a boon to the arts from the start, from =
individually
supporting artists like me, somewhat older, but extremely curious and =
fascinated with the idea _ the whole she-bang! - of cyberart, to the =
front ranks in the on-going, contiual but necessary war against =
censorship! (No matter how noble their causes in wanting to restrict my =
access to any and all information.)=20
=20
You are there! We know the prize is coming, so why not THIS year!
=20
Ralph