Re: Compression

Marcus Moura (marcusm@centroin.com.br)
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 17:30:36 -0200

Hi!

Yes, these programs are able to compress the images and no plugins are
needed for Netscape or M$ IExplorer.
There's another product which I consider very good: Ulead JPEG/GIF smart
saver. I think it's faster than HVS and it presents the same features you
can find in HVS. Its results are very impressive.

You can download it at http://www.ulead.com/products/download.htm
At this site you will also find very good tools for Photoshop and the web.

Regards,

Marcus
http://art.net/~marcus