Re: Pickup Libline How To Meet Beautiful Women

er@ena-east.ericsson.se
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:29:40 +0100

Hey bud here it is again! I listend to all five lines and the guy definitely knows what hes talking about. Number 2 had lots of really interesting points on picking up hotties. I wonder if this guy has a book or something.
Brian
PS Let me know what you think. Call the stripper line and lets go out to Scores next weekend and hit on some dancers!

WELCOME TO EDDIE FASKELLS PICKUP LIBLINE!!
HOW TO MEET BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
1. HOW TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD BECOME
INTERESTED IN YOU FROM RIGHT HERE AT YOUR COMPUTER FOR FREE
-- No need to join ANY dating service Ever !! This is how I met my current girlfriend!
Call NOW! (900) 622-8258 ext. 2061 . . approx.Total length of call 3 min Cost $10

2. HOW TO APPROACH THE BADDEST PARTY GIRL USING THIS
BAD BOY APPROACH! Need we say more?
Call NOW! (900) 622-8258 ext. 2062 . .approx. Total length of call 3 min. Cost $10

3. HOW TO MEET PROFESSIONAL DANCERS AND MAKE A DATE ALMOST INTANTLY!
-- For the Beginner and the Advanced Mac- daddy
Feel like you could never enter a strip bar and leave with a hot babe?
Make yourself appear different from the rest of the crowd and GET NOTICED!!
--No party gimmicks needed This Strategy Works very well even for the shy!
"THIS ONE'S EASY" A. POWERS :)
Call NOW! (900) 622-8258 ext. 2063. approx. length of call 4 mIn. Hang up Anytime!! Cost $12

4. HOW TO MEET PROFESSIONAL DANCERS AND LEAVE THE BAR WITH THEM
- For the advanced Macker only
Are you in love with a hot stripper you've never met? Give her a complex when everyone else is
Kissing her you know what and Bag that Bitty INSTANTLY! Her self esteem and her you- know-
What will be in the palm of your sweaty hands. It is recommended that you Rehearse this technique first!
Call NOW! (900) 622-8258 ext. 2064. . approx. Total length of call 4 min. Cost $12

5. HOW TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO COLLEGE GIRLS WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME
AND HAVE THEM RETURN YOUR EMAIL WITH AN ANTICIPATED INTEREST IN YOU
PERSONALLY! -- this method works regardless of your age!
Call NOW! (900) 622-8258 ext. 2065. . . approx. Total length of call 3 min Cost $8

CAN YOU SAY EDDIE FASKELL RULES WOMEN?? YOU WILL RULE WOMEN TOO! CALL EXT 2062 BEFORE YOUR NEXT NIGHT OUT!

If you are unable to place this call. Please contact your local phone company and ask them to
remove 900 number call blocking.

All information is copywrited and unauthorized thereof is punishable to the fullest extent of the law.