Re: New from Credo - PowerModels

cory (bunyard@nunki.usc.edu)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 22:35:28 -0800 (PST)

Human choreographers. Real, physical choreographers that have put so much
of their life into dance with the upmost in dedication, training and
sacrifice of mind and body among other things...just may have lost their
jobs in the future. I guess we just really are tired of the commitment
and constraint that our bodies demand of us as well as our minds. In
light of the new space station that is in phase II of development and will
soon support a small colony of people permanently living in space and
Phillips' project to integrate technology into nearly every aspect of
life (www.phillips.com-I believe), it seems that we really have given up
on the earth and other humans as a means to solve problems and have begun
to put our energy into working for the development of technology and
moving to the moon. Maybe all the rich and priveledged will move there to
try to control the earth, then we can devise a plan to destroy the
connection and see how they survive without the rest of the world. Just a
little cynical humor.