Re: Choregraphy Software

cory (bunyard@nunki.usc.edu)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:28:07 -0800 (PST)

Cory Bunyard
Every good dancer has a street name.
Always in the positive, think about the negative, see that it is relative
and live the life you want to live.
You can be anything...but bored.

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Liz Bradley wrote:

> > well, it may be more interesting on the surface, but it is still
> > just sort ing numbers.
>
> Thought (e.g., choreography) is interesting on the surface, but it is
> just a collection of voltages travelling around on neurons, no?

True. Maybe someday we will fully understand that. Then we can create
minds that run of the energy given off my smoldering toxic waste. They
can be encased in bodies that are not affected by the toxins or heat wo
that they can continue to keep the waste burning.

There is more to choreogrphy than thought. Their is meaning. There is a
story to be told. There is a reason for each movement. That meaning is
based on both cultural meaning and personal experience.-This could go on
forever.--I think I am done for now.