Re: Invitation to private presentation

Jeff Miller (jgmille2@students.wisc.edu)
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 07:40:24 -0500

cory wrote:

> I would probably use this technology myself if I
> had access to it. I would much rather be in the studio, though.

So would I. However, due to some injuries early in my adult life, my ability
to continue dancing in the traditional sense was severely curtailed. I am
immensely grateful that current technologies are giving me the chance to still
express the choreographic and theatrical impulses. In the years before I got
involved in dance/tech, it was a constant frustration. So some of us use it
because they don't have access to the studio...

Jeff