Re: Invitation to private presentation

Niels Radtke (radtke@nirvanet.net)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:44:47 +0100

thank you for the answer,
I glad you mentioned the word complementary.
It is just that I'm a little sick of all this speed and lack of memory.
It seems that in new media expression still technology is important and that
somehow the step beyond is not taking place. we still cannot talk about a
piece having technology and creativnes embedded normally, like just being
there and used. as you do not talk about the seperate ingredients of paint
(this to use a cliche but its is true)

good luck with your show, we need to continue working to make it normal...

respects
niels radtke