Re: Invitation to private presentation

Niels Radtke (radtke@nirvanet.net)
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:54:08 +0100

hello
thank you for the invitation however I have some questions which might seem
stupid to you but which seem paradox to me.
Ho on earth is it possible to have a software choreographer? how is it
possible talking about instant-decision making. Isn't dance about body and
human beings?
shouldn't technology only interfere in stage, projection, or virtual stages
and backgrounds immersions.
I do not understand why this pure medium of dance itself being acted upon by
a computer, for what, what "better result" can be achieved ...(I seems to me
like pumping up breasts with silicones..)

can somebody clear me up on this?

with most respects
niels radtke