euro-art-media-tech prize

Mark Coniglio (troika@panix.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:39:17 -0500

Claudio Pinhanez, who is travelling, asked me to post this to y'all.

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:12:16 +0900 (JST)
From: Claudio Pinhanez(kimb) <pinhanez@csl.sony.co.jp>
To: troika@panix.com
Subject: [listproc@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu: Error Condition Re:
[richard.kriesche@stmk.gv.at: stroemung99]]

Mark,

Can you post this message to dance-tech? I'm currently working in
Japan, in the dance-tech mailer don't allow me post if from here.

BTW, I'm spending the summer here at the Sony Computer Science
Laboratory. It's a small project involving the tracking and the
projection of characters' faces on a mask used by a story-teller.

Hoep things are going well,

Claudio

This might be interesting for those of you who are from Europe.

Claudio

Mark Coniglio, Artistic Co-Director | troika@panix.com
Troika Ranch | http://www.art.net/~troika