Re: NYC resources for dance-vid

Dennis Diamond (dennis.videod@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:18:08 -0400

It depends who is renting and what?  I have been working with the dance performance field for over
20 years. What are you doing, where is it being performed?  You need to call me.  I do
not post a set rate sheet.
My philosophy at Video D, (yes a rental company with a philosophy).  Performance artists
have very little money and when deciding to work with video equipment are "lied" to by
the general sales and rental industry of video people.  Most of those people just want your
money and "need" to make the sale.  I need to make sure that what you want will work.
The money, in balance is not the concern.   ]
Dennis Diamond
Video D Studios Inc.
29 West 21 Street New York  NY 10010
212-242-3345   1-800-543-2623      fax: 212-633-1479
e-mail: dennis.videod@worldnet.att.net