Re: Events for April?

Sandi Kurtz (sandik@slime.atmos.washington.edu)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 19:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dance Research Journal is a publication of CORD (the Congress on Research
in Dance). Members get DRJ as a part of the package -- I don't think
there's a separate membership. Contact:

CORD
SUNY Brockport/Department of Dance
Brockport, NY 14420
716-395-2590

Dance Theatre Journal is indeed a publication of the Laban Centre in
London -- it looks like someone needs to come up with some new titles!

sandi kurtz