Re: Proficient in Technology?

Philip Seyer (pseyer@best.com)
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:57:21 -0800

Where can one get "LifeForms" ?
How much does it cost?
What platform does it run on?

At 03:06 PM 12/8/96 -0500, Keitha Manning wrote:

>If you are currently working in a technology-related project in dance, and
are interested in presenting your knowledge, please contact me at my email
address. Occasionally I am requested to assemble presentations, panels, or
workshops on technology for various dance organizations.

>At the moment I am seeking a person who is prficient in LifeForms and
willing to present the information. This software program provides an
archive for choreographic works, as well as enable the choreographer to work
"on bodies" outside of costly rehearsal time.

>Thank you
>Keitha
>
>Keitha Donnelly Manning, Ed.D.
>Creative Learning Applications for Dance
>National Dance Association VP Dance Science, Medicine, and Technology
>
>Positive energy - create it, share it, embody it!

Philip Seyer -- author of *What Makes Music Work* --
"A lucid, well-organzied introduction to music theory" -- American Library
Association
http://www.ilovemusic.com <== Phil's I love music and dance Web site.